Tax Season is Here. We can help you with your tax preparation. Call us and schedule an appointment today!
Open Monday through Friday 9-7pm and Saturdays from 9-6pm. Our professionals are licensed and in good standing with Maryland Department of Licenses and Regulations.
You will need the following information to do your taxes;
- Social Security Numbers for you, your spouse and dependents,
- Copy of your 2015 federal and state taxes,
- Copy of your bank information for your refund (account and routing number),
- W-2s (Wages),
- Bank Interest Form 1099-Int,
- Dividend Income- Form 1099-Div,
- State Refund – Form 1099-G
- Retirement distributions – Form 1099-R
- Rental Income – Form 1099,
- Rental Expenses
- Social Security benefits – Form SSA-1099,
- Alimony Received or Alimony Paid,
- 1099’s (Self-employment income),
- Self-employment expenses,
- Mortgage Interest deductions – Form 1098,
- Student Loan Interest – Form 1098-E,
- Tuition Paid – Form 1098-T,
- IRA Contributions,
- Insurance Coverage – Form 1095-A, 1095-B or 1095-C,
- Itemize deductions (Medical expenses,
Before you begin to organize your documents download our checklist to assist you.