Mendoza & Company, Inc. assists Individuals, Corporations and Foreign Entities with taxation matters including tax planning, compliance, annual return preparation, resolution, and a number of other services designed to ensure compliance with tax authorities.
Our services are customized to meet our clients needs and provide them with the convenience of working with a single firm for their accounting and taxation needs.
- Individual Taxes (1040s)
- Corporate Taxes (1120 & 1120S)
- Partnership Taxes (1065s)
- Retirement Plans (5500)
- Payroll Taxes
Tax Planning Services
- Determining the optimum formation of organizational structure, including Limited Liability Company, Partnership, and S or C Corporations.
- Advising clients of tax matters that specifically affect their operational practices.
- Advising clients of various options regarding tax retirement benefits and the formation of Defined Benefit Plans (401K), Keoghs and SEPs.
- Evaluating benefit plan options to determine the best way to meet cash needs at the time of retirement.
- Estate, trust and gift tax planning to reduce estate and inheritance taxes, as well as administration expenses.
International Tax services
- Addressing foreign tax questions and concerns.
- Consulting, formation and planning of foreign owned entities in the US.
- Advising clients regarding Income Tax Treaties pertaining to Latin America.
- Selecting proper tax strategies for minimizing foreign corporate and withholding taxes.
- Planning/preparing returns for personnel on international assignments.
- Avoidance of double taxation (using tax treaties) while simultaneously utilizing tax incentives abroad.
- In conjunction with an association of accounting firms around the world that share information and expertise we will provide you the most effective service for your needs.
Contact Mendoza & Company, Inc. and schedule for immediate assistance.